Control Center Software
for Vehicle Communication Security and Tracking System
* Anti-Theft Function:
- Active Mode: While vehicle is setting on Active Mode, if vehicle got
break in, or engine started by the thief, Car Unit will contact the control
Center, and start tracking on the vehicle.
- Passive Mode: When vehicle is stolen, or driven away, vehicle owner may contact the Control Center. Control Center will use GPS Tracking to locate
the vehicle. Control Center will contact Police and give out the location of the vehicle, or shut off the engine remotely.
* Emergency or SOS Function:
- When the driver has emergency (hi-jack, medical problem, car accident), the driver may press the SOS button (Ex: wireless emergency button, invisible foot paddle switch, invisible thin film switch) for emergency help, when hi-jacker is unaware. After Control Center received the request for help, it will response as
* Voice Communication Function:
- Car Unit has built in hands-free voice communication function. Driver is able to use IR-Dialer to dial out for communication. Control Center is able to communicate with the driver.
* Territory Alert (Geo-fencing):
- After set certain territory for alert, when vehicle drives out of prohibit territory, car unit will send a signal to control center automatically, also provide time, speed, bearing angle, longitude and latitude, and status etc. Control center may monitor, track, and remote control the vehicle.
- The driver can contact the control center to set the vehicle location.When vehicle is moved or stolen, the car unit will contact control center automatically.
* Power Failure Alert:
- When car unit is low on battery (or gets cut-off), car unit will report for help and send out information of the vehicle to the control center.
* Speeding Alert:
- After setting for certain speed, when vehicle is driven pass the setting speed limit, the car unit will contact the Control Center automatically.
* Data Communication:
- Control Center may send message to the driver by using SMS or GPR (car unit must install handset or display).
* Real-Time Tracking:
- Control Center is able to track the movement of the vehicle at real time (the driver can waive this function).
* Voice Guidance For Driving: (Depends on the E-Map)
- Control Center is able to find the best-route on their control computer with electronic map according to the driver's request and give him/her voice guidance to the destination.
* Alert Function:
- When the driver is under life-threat, he/she may press the alert button to allow the control center to monitor accordingly.
* Tracking Function:
- When the vehicle is stolen, the driver calls the control center for help. The control center will send Tracking command to the car unit immediately to locate the vehicle.
* Monitoring Function:
- When the vehicle is stolen, the driver calls the control center for help. The control center will send Monitoring command to the car unit immediately to monitor the vehicle.
* Intelligent Electronic Map Operations:
- Control center is operating with electronic map, the driver may use this resource to find geographic information immediately. Basic operations for E-map include: enlarge and shrink of map scale, fast movement, distance measure, center movement, etc; using the software enlarge/shrink button on the screen to enlarge or shrink the scale of the map, using scroll bar or drag button to change the scale of the map. We may also use click, fast movement, grabbing button to move the map without leaving any blank space.
* Electronic Map Search Function:
- Road Name/ City Name Search, District Territory Search, Landmark Search, Intersection Search, Area Search, Longitude/Latitude Search, Keyword Search, etc.
* Map Detailed Info Display:
- The E-Map has complete informations, move cursor to certain road or landmark, and click, it will display more detailed informations.
* Vehicle Tracking Record Search:
- Control Center has perfect tracking record storage system. It is able to store vehicle information (Ex: License Plate No, Driver's Name, SIM No., etc), andavailable for record search.
* Vehicle Tracking Record Replay:
- The control center is able to track the vehicle during certain time and save the record. Also able to replay the records for later use.
* Reporting Time Interval Change:
- The control center change the reporting time interval through SMS.
* Status Indication:
- When the control center receiving signals, it uses RED or GRAY color to display the status (Ex: SOS, Medical Care, Service, Anti-thief, Tracking, etc.). When SOS, the vehicle at the Control Center's screen will display RED color. For other status, it will display gray color.
* Customer Information Search:
- Enter customer's key information from different category (Ex: Name, ID Number, SIM Card Number, Serial Number, etc.), we can obtain detailed customer information from the date base immediately. For fuzzy search, enter partial information and add % at the end, it will match close informations, then click to select particular customer's information.
* Remote Control to Open/ Close Door:
- On the screen of control center, it has remote control function to open/ close the door of the vehicle.
* Voice Warning and Music Notice:
- On the screen of control center, it has voice warning and music notice function.
* Best Route Planning:(Depends on the E-Map)
- We may select the best route from starting point to the destination on the screen of control center.
* Multi-Windows for Vehicle Real-Time Tracking: (Basic Fleet Management)
- Control Center may create many tracking windows at the same time (2 ~ 8
windows), to make the operator easy to distinguish the tracking vehicles.
They may add company name, license plate number, and status for better verification.
* Safe Management:
- All systems in the control center are under safe management (Ex: login setting for monitor terminal, operator login, and car unit control tracking privileges, etc.). They need the correct password in order to
work on the terminals of the control center.
* Hard-Disk Recording Function: (Optional)
- When the car unit is under emergency (SOS) status, the operator of control center may use to monitor, and to execute hard-disk recording function in the control center to save all the voice.
* Complete Information Management System:
- Customer and Operator information system management (new entry,edit , delete, search)
- Customer basic information
- Operator account management
- Customer service summatio
- Service Report/ Management System (Saved/Printed)
- Daily report
- Weekly report
- monthly report
- System Message Record File
- Short message information
- Voice message information
- System error message information
- System Data Back-Up and Recover
- Customers' and operators' data back-up and recovery
- Service data and recovery
- System related message back-up and recovery
* Create Sub-Center (extra charge):
- Large organization (group) may create a sub-center for easy monitoring and create a private line from the Main center to the Sub-enter. Main Center gives the privileges and level of control for the Sub-Center.
* Center Switching:
- Car units may switch to report to different control center remotely.